The official 2021 Customer Service Week theme is The Power of Service™ .
For many reps, the coronavirus pandemic turned life upside down. They moved from working in an office to working remotely. They learned to navigate workspaces shared with children and other family members. They became a reassuring and comforting voice to customers who were often stressed and anxious. And in many cases they did all this without reliable phone and internet connections or the support of their peers and managers.
This year, we celebrate The Power of Service ™ and of the people on the frontlines who made a difference in the lives of their customers.
The theme is colorfully illustrated in fuchsia, turquoise, and gold logo. And it is imprinted on a wide-range of decorations, gifts, rewards, stress relievers, puzzles, and activities created to celebrate The Power of Service ™.
Your responsibility as a celebration planner
The Customer Service Week logo is the symbol that gives the week a distinctive and recognizable image.
As a celebration planner, you are part of the Customer Service Week image-building process. We rely on you to ensure that the logo is not used in any way that diminishes its value, impacts negatively on the program, or violates trademark law.
The logo may not be reproduced on posters, banners, balloons, or any dimensional items such as gifts, rewards, and stress relievers.
The logo may be used in the following ways:
- Posted to your company internet site, intranet site, or social media sites to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed in your company publications to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed on limited materials used during your celebration. This includes invitations, agendas and announcements.
- Included in emails to announce the week and your participation.
- Incorporated into baked-goods served during your celebration. This includes cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.
The shape, colors, and typeface used in the Customer Service Week logo were carefully selected. You may not stretch, condense, reshape, change the colors or alter the logo in any way.
By downloading these logos, you agree to the above terms and conditions of use.
Customer Service Week logos
- Download logo for your websites and social media.
- Download logo for your email.
- Download logo for your invitations, agendas, announcements, and baked goods.
- Download logo with transparent background
If you wish to use the logo for any other purpose, or in any other format, you must receive written permission. Please download and complete the Logo Request Form below and send to msdewitt@CSWeek.com:
Logo Request Form (PDF)