You’re celebrating Customer Service Week because of your organization’s commitment to service excellence. So spread the word.
Whether you post to Facebook, tweet, or blog, let your followers know that you are participating in this international event. It’s also the perfect time to share your service mission or vision statement, and to recognize your frontline staff.
- When the going gets tough, the dedicated customer service professionals @CompanyName are here to serve. They are truly a #DreamTeam. We honor each and every one of them during #CustomerServiceWeek
- Enjoying breakfast with our customer service #DreamTeam. #CustomerServiceWeek is off to a great start @CompanyName
- During #CustomerServiceWeek and throughout the year, our #DreamTeam is ready to assist customers.
Sample Facebook/LinkedIn posts
- During Customer Service Week, we are recognizing our outstanding service team. In the photo, you’ll see Alicia Storrs receiving the award for rep “Most Likely to be Adopted by a Customer.”
- Today Senior Vice President Tom Thompson celebrated Customer Service Week by discussing the organization’s ongoing focus on service excellence. Hear his motivating address at http://www.XYZ
- We did it! As part of our annual Customer Service Week celebration, our dedicated customer service team raised $1,040 to support the work of the ABC food pantry. Learn more about the pantry at http://www.XYZ
- This morning 319 service professionals in our Bethesda office signed the Customer Service Week pledge. I am proud and honored to work with this team of service professionals. #CustomerServiceWeek #DreamTeam
Sharable social media image
The following logo may be used in social media for Customer Service Week 2020.
The shape, colors, and typeface used in the Customer Service Week logo were carefully selected. You may not stretch, condense, reshape, change the colors or alter the logo in any way.