The official 2022 Customer Service Week logo is Celebrate Service™ .
This year marks the 31st year of celebrating Customer Service Week during the first full week in October. Since its beginnings, the week has been embraced by organizations across the globe that recognize the value of service and the contributions of their frontline teams.
Since the start of the pandemic, frontline service providers have poured their time, care, and compassion into the work of serving customers.
During Customer Service Week your organization can celebrate the work they are doing, and inspiring others to do.
The logo is colorfully illustrated in teal, lime-green, fuchsia, and purple. And it is imprinted on a wide-range of decorations, gifts, rewards, stress relievers, puzzles, and activities created to Celebrate Service ™.
Your responsibility as a celebration planner
The Customer Service Week logo is the symbol that gives the week a distinctive and recognizable image.
As a celebration planner, you are part of the Customer Service Week image-building process. We rely on you to ensure that the logo is not used in any way that diminishes its value, impacts negatively on the program, or violates trademark law.
The logo may not be reproduced on posters, banners, balloons, or any dimensional items such as gifts, rewards, and stress relievers.
The logo may be used in the following ways:
- Posted to your company internet site, intranet site, or social media sites to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed in your company publications to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed on limited materials used during your celebration. This includes invitations, agendas, and announcements.
- Included in emails to announce the week and your participation.
- Incorporated into baked-goods served during your celebration. This includes cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.
Customer Service Week logos
By downloading these logos, you agree to the above terms and conditions of use.
The shape, colors, and typeface used in the Customer Service Week logo were carefully selected. You may not stretch, condense, reshape, change the colors or alter the logo in any way.
- Download logo for your websites and social media. Link to CSWeek.com.
- Download logo for your email.
- Download logo for your invitations, agendas, announcements, and baked goods.
All other uses are strictly prohibited.