The team at The Results Company wanted to give back to their community during Customer Service Week. So each of seven locations selected a teambuilding charitable activity. Below are all seven activities. There just may be an idea to inspire your team.
- Results Stuart held a Pumpkin decorating contest with all pumpkins being donated to the Blue Ridge Nursing Center. They held a 50/50 drawing and raised $150 for the Cancer Society. They also began a coat and canned food drive with all contributions donated to local food banks and the Salvation Army.
- Results Streator focused their efforts on the Saving Sidney cause. Sidney is a 5-year old girl diagnosed with achalasia. At a benefit event, the team presented Sidney with $710.
- Results Eastwood adopted the MyShelter Foundation and their “Liter of Light” initiative. The Foundation is dedicated to bringing eco-friendly bottle lights to communities without electricity. Team members donated 150 empty bottles as well as liquid bleach, sealants and other materials needed for the project.
- As part of a site-wide team competition, Results Hermosillo collected 1,088 food items and donated them to the Banco de Aliminentos.
- Results Galax donated $950 to the Twin County Humane Society. Blankets, towels, food, a dog house, and other items were also collected by staff and donated.
- Results Provo held team competitions in an effort to collect nonperishable food items for the Utah Food Bank. Agents also participated in a “bike build off” in support of the Utah Foster Care Foundation.
- Through various activities including raffles, “Supervisor Dials,” “Pie your Manager” and a car wash, Results Winter Haven raised $375 for the Polk County Education Foundation. The foundation assists Winter Haven-area teachers by providing tools and supplies.